Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're having a.....

We're having a beautiful little Baby!!! We had our sono today and it went as planned. We had a little pep talk prior to appointment Mommy to Baby and with the help of the sonographer we were able to keep it a surprise for later on. The Grandmas and Aunt Kellie also got to join in the fun. The Baby was moving it's little arms and kicking it's legs during the sono. It was in the breech position, but of course there's plenty of room and time for the baby to shift to another position. The Baby currently weighs in at 1 pound 10 oz. a heart rate of 146, and all the organs look Marvelous!!! Dr C did say that she wouldn't let me go past my due date more than 7 days.



In other news, Mom found out that she had bad allergic reaction to Macrobid and does no have Benign Pregnancy Rash like she was told earlier last week. So Jen we're still on for Belly Pics!!!



Here are our 24 weeks pics and the pics from the sonogram. We did get to record the sono so I'll TRY to post it. I'm not making any promises.




This is from week 23, last week after work, If I really try I get the "shelf"
Meet Baby Shultz......
Week 24 Pics...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I'm glad you were able to keep the sex of the baby a secret! Love the pics! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! :)