Well time sure has flown by, Allison is already 4 months old. She's still amazing us everyday with how observant she is. She is quite the entertainer these days. She has found her voice! She loves to talk to you and squeals!! She's so much fun. She likes to sqeal when it's really quiet in the morning or in the middle of the night when she's up for a feeding. Yes she's still not sleeping through the night. I'm hoping that with cereal now getting her that it'll help fill her up longer, the plan is to feed closer to bedtime.

She is still working on rolling over and are starting to like tummy time a little more..

We love our exersaucer! We play in it a little bit everyday! She's able to reach at the toys now and is finally long enough to stand!!

Allison is constantly making funny faces..

And she gets this serious face when she's focused on certain items in a room

She still has that adorable smile and will light you up every time you look at her! I love it when she wakes up from a nap and just opens her eyes then looks at me with that smile.

She loves to sit on your lap and watch television. Jeff tells me this is what they do a lot on the weekends while I'm at work. As you can see on her shirt she's drooling a LOT. We wear a bib constantly anymore.

She's pushing her self up, and loves to play on the floor either on her back or on her tummy.

And everything goes in her mouth! I find my hair in her hands all the time. She is constantly touching all the objects around her. She loves her touch and feel books. And she gets really excited when I bring out her Barn Yard Dance book. Thanks cousin Payton!

Well I think that's the run down on her update look at the next post for her 4 month stats.
No comments:
Post a Comment