Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Easter was wonderful this year, I got Easter off.. So we went to church with Mam-maw, Grandad, and Aunt Kellie Then we headed off to Granny and Papa's for our annual Easter lunch..

Allison got 3 Easter baskets here!! With lots of outfits, candy for Mommy and Daddy and toys!


She loved her dancing bunny!



Allison figured out soon that she could eat her dress...










...and show off her belly..






Our family Easter Picture.....







Eating her Easter Lunch, next year she'll get to eat with the rest of us!
Then we headed off to Grammy and Grandpa's to see GG and Big Papa, Aunt Carol and Addie, I then realized I left my camera at Granny and Papa's house.
Also Thank you , Uncle Jason, Aunt Sandy and Katelynn for my Easter presents, Mommy forgot to get a picture. I love my swimsuit, cover up and book!

No comments: