Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Breaking News!!

Allison is rocking on all fours!! It's her own special version. She starts off sitting, you see Allison hates to be on her belly and is able to roll on to her back but refuses. So she starts off sitting her legs are then brought in ( like the butterfly stretch, when the bottom of your feet are touching each other and your knees are out to the side) then she walks her arms out and knees are still out to the side but we are ROCKING!!!








Also in news Allison cut her 2 top teeth at the same time today, she had been abnormally cranky and not sleeping as well the past two nights, well it makes sense now poor girl. Daddy didn't believe me when I said that I saw 2 pearly white and put his finger in her mouth, oouch! Did he get bit!! I'm just glad I'm done nursing! hehe.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

YAY! Allison, you'll be off and crawling before you know it! Your mommy's haircut it great! Miss you!!

♥Aunt Sandy

Natalie said...

Thank you! It's even cuter when it has product in it!