Monday, February 11, 2008

I Drank the Water!






So all week Jeff had been asking if I had started or not, he was sure I was pregnant. I've been fighting a head cold drinking clear liquids all week. Not letting the kleenx box leave my side.

So when I wasn't getting symptoms of starting soon. I thought I would just get it over with and prove to Jeff that I was indeed not pregnant, my period is just very irregular.



Well... 4 Positive HPT test later 1 digital and 2 where they show you 2 lines (One line being very faint, you can't see it on the picture above unless you enlarge). And a digital test the next morning for good measure, I guess I'm pregnant!!

Mid October is when the newest little Shultz is to arrive! Mark Your Calendars!!

We didn't think it would happen so soon, but we couldn't be more excited and over joyed.

No comments: