Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Week7

Well the Birthday bash is over. :( I had a great weekend of turning the big 25! Saturday we headed out to the boat show with the family then Jeff and I headed out to one of my all time favorite restaurants, Jack Stack BBQ.

Sunday I wasn't feeling all that great so we hung around the house that morning and got ready for our open house. Still no luck. :( But I'm hopeful with the nicer March weather around the corner. We've had a few bites but no offers yet. My fingers are crossed.

Monday was the actual Birthday, Luckily I was off and was able to hang around the house in my PJ's til about 1:00pm went and grabbed some lunch, cleaned the house, did laundry, and waited for Jeff to get home. That's when I got my Present. My new right hand ring. It's gorgeous! I absolutely love it. We then went out for Mexican with the Family then came back to our house for Cake. I then got more presents, money(for future Maternity Clothes) and Some baby books. Then Jeff and I turned in for the night. All in all a good birthday.

Less then One week away and we'll get to see our Blueberry. Yes the baby has jumped in size folks from a pea to a blueberry. I feel really bloated which I've read is normal and just feel really fat. My jeans don't fit exactly the same but they still button. That's a plus. I'm not sure if its a combo from the bloatiness (spelling?) or eating a lot lately. But I know that I'm glad that I get to wear scrubs at work. Nice loose clothing. Ah :) Well enough rambling. We'll keep you in touch.

No comments: