Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our Little Bean...

Well we had our New OB appointment yesterday. Our official due date is October 17th. The heart rate was 146, perfect. It's was so amazing to see the little heart fluttering on screen. It's such a surreal moment. The baby just looks like a little bean at this point.

We have our next appointment in 4 weeks 3/31 and then hopefully we'll be able to doppler and hear the heart beating. We're so excited.

Here's a the First Picture of our little one. It doesn't look like much but the arrow is pointing to the baby.

Dr C. said that everything looked right on track. I've had two good days a little nausea here and there but no vomiting. A lot of eating still, luckily at the doctors appointment I hadn't gained too much weight. But we're well on our way. We'll keep you posted on any new news.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations!!! You know we couldn't be more exicted. We are looking forward to being Uncle Jason and Aunt Sandy - but most importantly, Katelynn is going to have a cousin! What a wonderful blessing. We love you and can't wait to see you again soon!

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Hey I think I saw two babies in there!!! :) hee hee. So happy for you both....we are looking forward to keeping up with your pregnancy!!
~J

Natalie said...

Ya I at first thought so too. I kinda freaked for a sec. But nope only one.:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, to the both of you. James e mailed me the address to your site. I am very happy for the both of you I know that it is a exciting time for you both. I send my love to both of you. If you like to write me my e mail address is hfshultz02@gmail.com
Cell #913.908.3973
170 SW 101ave.
Plantation, Fl. 33324