Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2 months old

I meant to post this sooner but with christmas all in the same week and going back to work it became little hectic around here. Allison is still amazing us with how much she is noticing new and familiar things around her. She's smiling more and more and cooing almost laughing. Her newest thing is cooing in her sleep it's so adorable. She's sleeping a little better through the night, she's getting better at holding her head up when we walk around with her. She's constantly putting her wrist in her mouth. We've started trying out our bumbo chair little by little and in a few weeks I imagine she'll start to love it as she gets stronger.

Last Saturday was a little hard as I returned to work, Daddy had an okay day with Allison she didn't eat the best at first with her bottle but eventually she figured if she's going to eat from Daddy she's only going to get to eat one way. Once I got through crying Friday night and Saturday morning on my way to work. I kept myself busy and showed of pictures of her and talked about her all day long with everyone I got through the day and rushed home to hold her. She was just as happy to see me as I was her. Sunday was easier for both of us she ate better for Jeff and getting into the swing of things was smoother.
Here are a few pictures of our little angel...

Trying out Raegan's Hat

Aunt Lindsey and her favorite 2 girls

Looking as cute as can be!

Hanging out with Traci, we loved her christmas tree it had sparkling lights!

Trying on our new bow!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

How big was she at her checkup? I love the pics, she's growing so much!