Saturday we celebrated Allison's 1st birthday party. I had mixed emotions going into it. I was happy but sad that the first year has flown by so fast. Her actual birthday isn't until Wednesday so I have few more days of her not being a year old to soak in. Allison did great! There was a FULL house and she got lots and lots of fun presents. Prepare yourselves for lots of pictures. Her theme was Ladybugs. I have an AWESOME sister-in-law who came over on Friday afternoon to spend with me and Allison of course helping me with these ladybug cupcakes and the sided dishes. It took us about 5 hours from start to finish but we got everything done! On the menu was Olive dip, Spinach and artichoke dip, Pumpkin crap, and cowboy caviar!!!
Allison enjoying sitting on Aunt Kellie's lap.

Cousin Katelynn came for the party a little tired so she took a quick cat nap.

Isn't she so precious??

My Awesome Husband did a great job on the Lady bug cake!! I've always told him he's great in the kitchen.

Daddy and the birthday girl

Cousin Payton.

Auntie Amber and Allison

Allison's BFF Raegan

One of Best Friends Cara and I with our Girls!!

Time to open gifts!! Allison got so many toys that she doesn't know what to play with anymore!!
Then it was time to sing "Happy Birthday" Allison didn't blow out her candle but she started her attack by going for one of the black dots and she kind of poked around it for a while, Daddy and I had to help her dig into the cake.
Cousin Katelynn came for the party a little tired so she took a quick cat nap.
Isn't she so precious??
My Awesome Husband did a great job on the Lady bug cake!! I've always told him he's great in the kitchen.
Daddy and the birthday girl
Cousin Payton.
Auntie Amber and Allison
Allison's BFF Raegan
One of Best Friends Cara and I with our Girls!!
Time to open gifts!! Allison got so many toys that she doesn't know what to play with anymore!!

No comments:
Post a Comment