Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Katelynn and Allison's Shopping Spree!

So I "thought" I forgot my camera when we got together on Monday well...I got home and realized I did have my camera the WHOLE TIME! But Tuesday when it was time for shopping at the Legends I made sure I had my camera! After nice lunch at Chipotle we began our spree. It wasn't until we got to Old Navy when all the fun began. Katelynn and Allison had their own fun.




Katelynn was Allison's personal shofar! Escorting her Everywhere and Anywhere! It was a site to be seen! The girl can RUN!
Allison LOVED it! She was ALL Smiles :)



"Where else do you want to go Allison?"



"Oh I don't care over here looks good"


Then it was off to get some fresh air! Where Katelynn continued to fly Allison across the sidewalks!






Then we calmed down while looking at the beautiful fountain! and waiting for Aunt Sandy to check out of the store!




Allison was really concentrating on the fountain




Aunt Na-Na! (Natalie) You're missing it! I don't care how she says my name as long as she knows who I am!


Allison all smiles!!


Then it was off to the next store ....can you guess which one? Allison was a great shoe shopper helping Aunt Sandy pick out Steve Maddens! One of Aunt Sandy and Mommy's favorites!!


After shopping we headed back to Grammy and Grandpa Shultz's to say our final Good-byes :(




Really wish these two lived closer together...they're so sweet with one another


The visit as always went by waaaaaaay too fast and didn't fit everything in that we would have liked. But on a brighter side we'll be seeing them in January for Miss Katelynn's 2nd birthday! Oh how time flys!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh! You are way ahead of me and my posting! YAY! Katelynn definately knows who Aunt Natalie is! ♥ The girls are so adorable together! Oh, what a great visit! Give kisses to my favorite niece! ♥

Natalie said...

Ya I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm usually the last one to update the blog! Hehe. <3
Maybe this is a turning point! Keep your fingers crossed thatI continue to keep up better! <3