Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2 of the Blizzard

Well since we didn't get many visitors due to the weather we decided to take advantage of the time and get some one on one lovin' and take a few pics of Miss Emilee. I was didn't know what to do with myself, Ididn't have a  2 year old to chase after,  I was itching to be doing soemthing! I'm not use to not multitasking, having my meals all prepared for me! Again I had awesome nurses while I stayed in mother/baby. Our room was great too, we got a semi private transformed for mother/baby so Jeff got his own hospital bed and tv! Later that evening Jeff went home to pick up my Mom and Sister along with Allison and we all had dinner in our room and Allison did much better this time she even gave us a little entertainment with her singing and dancing. Then Jeff took them back to our house and came back to stay with me and Emilee.








No comments: