Jeff and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It's been a busy and wonderful journey thus far. We celebrated last night after I got off work by watching our wedding video. It's amazing how much so many people and lives have changed in such a short amount of time. Jeff and I enjoyed reflecting on our special day over sparkling water and beer. You can figure out who had which beverage. And of course Jeff made his famous Chicken and rice for dinner.Tonight however we really enjoyed ourselves by treating ourselves to McCormick and Schmicks on the Plaza. It was so amazingly good. Fresh fish and a lot of chocolate!!! Then we enjoyed an lovely walk around the plaza. All in all it was a very good day.
Here are a couple of my favorite wedding pictures.









1 comment:
Love the pictures! Your wedding was beautiful. Glad you got the chance to celebrate your anniversary. :)
Post a Comment