It's been awhile since I've last blogged but really we've just been busy with this and that, the baby has been moving around quite a lot these days giving good kicks to be felt. Needless to say I think we may a future soccer player like it's Daddy. :) I've been feeling pretty good, I really can't complain, just usually taking it easier at work, not so much lifting of patients and kicking my feet up when I can. Of course on my days off I sleep in a little, got to get it in now! We just bought our crib bedding since it went on clearance so we'll be getting that in soon. The plan is to buy our nursery furniture this weekend. And then this weekend we have ANOTHER wedding to attend. But we'll keep you posted on anything new.


we celebrated Aunt Kellie's 12th birthday this past Thursday on her actual birthday June 12, hard to believe I was only 13 when she was born and she'll be about the same age when this little one is born. And Jeff's seen her grow up since she was a year old! She's becoming the typical teenager and is growing up way too fast. But she has a good head on her shoulders.
we celebrated Aunt Kellie's 12th birthday this past Thursday on her actual birthday June 12, hard to believe I was only 13 when she was born and she'll be about the same age when this little one is born. And Jeff's seen her grow up since she was a year old! She's becoming the typical teenager and is growing up way too fast. But she has a good head on her shoulders.
Happy Birthday !!
Payton waiving to "Nanalie"

Payton waiving to "Nanalie"

No comments:
Post a Comment