Monday, June 2, 2008

20 weeks

We're half way there!!! It's been a quick 20 weeks and I'm sure next 20 or so will fly by just as quick. Jeff and I have been enjoying feeling the baby move A LOT. We've been pretty busy around here actually. Jeff's good friend Scott from soccer got married this weekend. There's something every weekend to attend so I'm sure we'll be keeping very busy.
Tonight we enjoyed dinner with Jeff's Parents for their anniversary with all the Grandparents, it was some good food. Then Jeff and I went walking after the humidity calmed down. Tomorrow's Jeff and I's second anniversary, however we won't be able to celebrate until the next evening since I have to work. :(

Today we went to see Dr. C, everything went well, she's ok with us going to Florida in July, with is good. The heartbeat was good and strong. Sorry we never get a heart rate, I always forget to ask what she counted. We'll see her again on July 1 and that's when we'll do our last needed sonogram. Hopefully we'll be doing a 3-D sono around 28-30 weeks. Dr C says the sonographer can do these without exposing the sex of the baby. So we'll see.... However the patients that notice I'm pregnant say I'm having a girl. Of course we just want a healthy baby. I havn't had any real feelings for one way or another. Jeff thought at first we were having a boy but now he's not so sure.



1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow! I can't believe how quickly time is going! Before you'll know it,you'll be holding your sweet little baby. We can't wait! You look so incredibly cute! Enjoy it! :)