Sunday, August 17, 2008

I've been tagged.....

How it works:

1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.

2. Each player answers questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.

4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers



Where were you 5 years ago?

I was in College writing essays hoping to get into a bachelor program for Nursing last minute.

What are 5 things on your to do list for the weekend?

1. Finish the Decorating the Nursery

2. Enjoy our very own baby shower!!!

3. Get the rest of our stuff out of storage... Thankfully not too much

4. Hang more pictures on our walls

5. Go to Home Depot for supplies with Jeff so he can start remodeling his garage



What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

1. Fruit

2. Ice Cream

3. Chips & Salsa

4. carrots and ranch dressing

5. Granola bars



What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off debt

2. Set up future college funds

3. Buy a car for every mood I'm in.

4. Share money with our closets family and friends

5. Travel



What are five of your bad habits ?

1. Over analyze everything

2. Procrastination

3.Hardly ever say No

4. Internet addict

5. worry too much about what people think.



What are five places you've lived?

1. 2740 S 51 Terr with parents KC,KS

2. 1317 S 51 Terr KC,KS with Parents after surprise Sister was born

3. Lawrence KS

4. Bought 2740 S 51 Terr from Parents and Jeff and I's First home

5. Now...21217 W 51 Terr Shawnee KS.. I can't seem to leave 51 terrace



What are 5 jobs you've had?

1. Mr. Goodcents sandwich maker

2. Payless Cashways Return Booth Operator and Cashier

3. Turner School District Substitute Nurse and Assist with vision and hearing screening

4.Johnson County OB/GYN Phone Triage Nurse

5. Providence Medical Center Surgical Acute Nurse

Five people I tag.
1. Sandy
2. Sarah
3. Meghan
4. Jessica
5. Crystal

No comments: