Sunday, October 19, 2008

OVER DUE

Well we're offically overdue. No contractions, braxton hicks, nothin' I've been starting to get a little bit of cabin fever. Luckily there's been some activities this pass week in Turner. So Thursday night headed back to T-town for Cousin Jessie's senior night of volleyball. Friday night I went to the homecoming game with Traci and Payton. And Saturday morning we went to Turner Days with my family and got to have our annual homemade breakfast from the diner.

Friday afternoon we had our biophysical ultrasound. The Baby passed with flying colors the heart rate was 162. We go to see it's little eyes open and shut, see it move it's mouth open and close. It already has the chubbiest cheeks :) I asked the sonographer what she thought the weight might be (even though I know they can be off as much as to 2 pounds) but we weren't able to get a straight answer, I guess after 38 weeks it's harder to calculate a weight. The sonographer said the baby has a lot of hair especially on the back of the head! And we're still head down!!

So today we're making sure everything is done around the house, laundry, dusting, the weekly run to the grocery store and making sure we have everything packed in the bag for the hospital that we want. If no baby today or tomorrow we head to the hospital tomorrow night and check in around 6:00pm to start getting induced.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

YAY! Baby is almost here. We're still thinking GIRL, especially with the high heartbeat! We will be anxiously awaiting the arrivial of your little princess or little prince! Love to you!!!
Auntie Sandy, Uncle Jason and Cousin Katelynn