Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're making progress!!!!

Yesterday we went to our hopefully last Doctors appointment. I'm 80% Effaced still 1cm dilated and at a station -1. We a lot closer than we were last week! Dr. C offered to let me stop working due to my swelling and back issues but I'm going to see if I can just tough it out since I only have 4 shifts still to work. We see her next Thursday actually since I'm scheduled to work Monday and Tuesday next week. At that appointment we might strip my membranes. So hopefully we go into labor sooner than later. I'm still having contractions when I'm on my feet but I've started to have a few when I'm sitting around but it's still not enough to put me into labor. Today I have to run my errands so maybe I'll walk enough to make some REAL contractions! This last week I've been having so much swelling in my hands and wrist after I wake up I feel like an old lady with arthritis :) I can hardly open things after I wake up. I'll try and upload pictures soon of this last week's prego pics. Well enough rambling... Natalie

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I can hardly wait! My friend Melanie is having her little girl today :)
We're thinking of you!!!