Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ready...Set..

COME OUT!! I'm completely ready, well as ready as I'm going to be. Friday we had our baby shower at Jeff's work, we were blessed enough to receive a very generous gift card and with many others that we accumulated we were able to buy our last minute baby supplies. So today my mom and I headed out to Babies-R-Us and finished up our registry. Remind me to NEVER go there on a Saturday afternoon again!! It's a mad house and to top it off, somehow I always get the same annoying cashier that instead of talking to you yells everything across the huge building. She already has a heavy accent, which I'm used to since I work with a ton of doctors that have heavy accents and speak medical terminology and medicine. Anyway I guess she thinks that the yelling makes her easier to understand. Well we came out of there with an our envoy full. Now Jeff gets to put it all together! :)

No comments: