
Today we had Allison's 2 month appointment, and she did great! And I did great too! Allison weighed in at a hefty 14 lbs 3 oz (93%) and 22 1/2 inches (25%) She's
very healthy. Since she's over 14 lbs I don't have to wake her up to feed her in the middle of the night, which is great and means I get more sleep YEAH!!! Dr. W was pleased with her. She thinks that she'll be rolling before we know it! We don't get to start ceral until after our 4 month appointment.

Allison of course loves being naked and stretching out. Check out this little chuncker! She just loves to kick her legs. Of course she cried while getting her shots. But she was easily consoled.

And was all smiles at after her shots. After we got home we snuck in a a little stroll before the wind and cold came through. Who would of thought we would have a day in January where it was 62 degrees!


She smiled and cooed the whole way. Her little cheecks shook as we went over bumbs on the side walk.

But she was ready to eat by the time we made it home. We can't wait until it gets warm so we can do this every day!
2 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to hold her! She is growing up so fast! ♥
She is beautiful and BIG! I thought that my little girl was big! She is 14lbs 9oz now at 3 months. I LOVE chunky babies!! Glad you commented and I now found your blog...we will be visiting. Take care.
Post a Comment