Wednesday, January 21, 2009
3 Months Old!!
Allison is 3 months old today, It's amazing how time is just flying by way too fast. As soon as we got back I put Allison in her bouncer and her face lit up! Then I put her in her crib with her mobile and she just cooed and kicked and lit up again! It's adorable to watch her interact with her toys and people. She had another growth spurt while we were in Wisconsin, her feet fit better in her sleepers. She's been a little off schedule since we've been back, but we're getting there. I won't ramble too much since I just updated you on her last week.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello my little sweetie pie! Auntie Sandy misses you! Tell you mommy thanks for posting new pictures, it made my day! ♥ Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment