Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Allison's been up to.


Well I know that I posted her 2 month check up, but I didn't feel like I kept you up on what Allison's been doing everyday so her it is..


Lately Allison has been very interested in her surroundings more and more. She likes to be held up on your shoulder, and then she likes to poke at the chair in front of her and feel the texture.


I've been trying to teach her how to roll but she has no interest in tummy time! But I continue to work with her.

Her neck muscles have gotten very strong so we've been using our bumbo chair more and more.


She absolutely loves her mobile that Santa got her! And she's starting to learn how to jump in her jumperoo. She's still a little too short, so I put our wedding album box under her so her feet lay flat. Her arms are still too short to reach the toys so it's usually me moving them. She likes to be sang too, and lights up when you sing her her favorite songs. Check out those cheeks!


She's still a fan of Miles the Mouse above her changing table. Our new thing is before a bath or after a nap we get in front of the mirror and dance. Allison loves to look at her self and notices Jeff and I in the mirror too. She's sleeping much better these days, She's been letting me sleep a good 4 hours before waking up. She apparently still wants to get fed in the middle of the night. But she doesn't wake up until 3:00 am.


Allison's favorite time of day is in the morning around 10-12. During this time she's a complete ham and loves to get in her bouncer and kick her legs while cooing at the moving monkey and frog


She also loves to put her hands in her mouth and grab your HAIR! I have these P.J.'s that are purple with bright poka dots on them that she just stares at and pets at. She just loves to explore her surroundings!


Well that's all I can think of right now, It's past mid-night and I need to go to sleep since Allison will be waking me in about 3 hours.



~N

3 comments:

Sarah and Josh said...

I love all the pics:) She is getting more cute day by day...if that's possible! And you know how much I love those cheeks and double chin - freakin adorable!

Sandy said...

She is so precious in person. I love her and miss her so much already! ♥

Sandy said...

Happy 3 month Birthday! We miss you!

♥Uncle Jason, Aunt Sandy, & Katelynn