Grammy has been taking an art class on thrusdays and has recently painted Allison some pictures for her "Big Girl" room. Thy look awesome..soon I'll get pics of them..I promise.
I absolutely love this picture of Allison....she's so darn cute!
Allison had so much fun! She is such a hoot to listen to lately...she kept singing "you can't calm down" mocking her parents but it was soooo funny..we luckily caught it on camera. She's our entertainer these days dancing, singing, playing her "drums" and has been catching onto everything and anything..she's very bright for her age.
Papa was offered an art scholarship back when he was in highschool...he's really talented and recently he let me go through all of his artwork and take what I loved... he never did go though with art school...his Dad made fun of him..back in the '50's that not something boys did. But it would have been pretty awesome to see what he would have achieved.
Now for and Emilee update: She ended up having the same reaction to the prevnar vaccination so we'll see what the doctore wants to do. Luckily we knew what to look for so we didn't make a mad dash to the phone or get sent to children's mercy again. Emilee loves the morning time..she coos and giggles at herself and the ceiling fan. She's been sleeping a lot more lately during the day, I think she's going through a growth spurt. She hasn't lost any hair!!! But it is getting lighter. She loves to spit out bubbles and get a good look on everything around her. We are so blessed to have such beautiful children.!! :) Emilee looks so much like Jeff in this pic below....but she looks like Allison when she sleeps..funny how much they change so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment