Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Already?Really?

It's already been 4 I repeat 4 weeks with our little blessing. You guys weren't joking when you said they grow up quick. I don't know where our time went!! Allison has brought many tears of joy and sleepless nights and many dirty diapers. But i wouldn't trade it for the world.:) She's getting so big she's already outgrown some of her onsies,and her personality is coming out more and more. You can also tell that her eye sight is getting better. Today while we were getting ready I had her in her bouncer she was getting really excited at the frog moving to the music. She just started waving those arms and kickin those legs! It was too cute. I'm getting really excited about watching her grow but geez, does it have to go by so quick?

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Yes! It goes much quicker than you want it to. But, you enjoy each stage and you have to smile at how smart they are and how they learn new things! Happy 4 Weeks!!!