Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Update....
Well Miss Allison and I went back to the Doctors office today. But instead we saw the lactation nurse today. Of course we weighed her first thing. And to our surprise she weighed in at 8lbs 6oz. The nurse looks at me stunned and I of course said well we are on a different scale. So we go to Dr.W's scale. We weigh her there and she's 8lbs 7oz!! The only thing we can guess is that Monday's weight was an inacurate one. Allison did great the lactation nurse said she's eating great and to keep up our good work. We went ahead and scheduled an appointment for 2 weeks for good meausre just to make sure we're still on the right track. So we'll keep you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is good news! I thought it was a little silly she didn't gain any weight. You are doing a great job with her. I know breastfeeding can be challenging at times. Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment