we've been keeping ourselves busy around here. We've been getting out of the house more and more. Saturday night we enjoyed dinner over at Traci, Zack and Payton's. It's Jeff and I's mission to bring on the baby fever in the Gaultney house, Payton needs a sibling plus Allison needs another playmate. :)
Allison is getting stronger and stronger everyday. She's been holding her head up longer during tummy time, she loves to keep her hands busy and talk to you. She smiles more and more everyday. I don't know if I've said this enough but during our feeding time between 4 and 6 is my favorite time of day. I'm exhausted but she's smiling and cooing. She notices Jeff next to me and smiles then looks at me and smiles. It's the best time of day. She's getting better at her schedule, we've been off a day or two by a couple of hours but it seems to be close to same everyday.
Yesterday we started giving Allison a bottle for one of her feedings while I build up my milk supply for when I go back to work. Allison did well getting a bottle from Jeff, I left so it would be easier for the both of them and ran some errands.
Allison is already in some of her 3 month cloths! As I said in our last blog post she's 10 pounds!! She's sleeping better in her bassinet more and more which makes mom and dad happy:) But she is quite the snuggle bug. I have to remind myself that this stage is not going to last forever and to soak every ounce in !
The last few days we've been dealing with her congestion. When ever she wakes up during the night she needs suction from the bulb syringe and then later in the evening before bedtime. I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse.
Well I think that about covers everything.. I'll be posting pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you are enjoying your time as a mommy (and Jeff as a Daddy, too!). There is nothing more precious. So glad we get to be moms together. Lots of love to you all! Can't wait to see the pics!
Easy on the baby fever, this is a delicate process to get Zack into baby mode!
Post a Comment