Monday, November 3, 2008
Uncle Jason, Aunt Sandy, cousin Katelynn and More!!!
Friday morning Uncle Jason, Aunt Sandy, and cousin Katelynn came down from Cold Wisconsin to take in our warm weekend with us! We had a house full of visitors on Friday being halloween, Cousin Katelynn was a ladybug, Allison was a cow, and Cousin Payton came as Mickey Mouse along with Cousin Traci as a Minnie!!Also Allison's BFF Raegan came to trick or treat. She was a puppy dog, too cute!! Also we had visitors from the Mullinax gang, Cousin Dillon, and Big Papa and Gigi McClain came to meet Allison. Saturday while Jason and Sandy took Katelynn to get Pictures Jeff and I got out of the house for a few hours with Allison, she did great! Saturday night Great grandma Shultz got to meet Allison too. Saturday night I believe is when Sandy finally got to really hold Allison since Jeff and I told the baby hog (Jason) he needed to share (haha). Sunday we had a lazy morning around the house. Then in the afternoon Jeff, Allison and I got out again for about an hour while Jason and Sandy met up with some friends. We had a very short, eventful weekend and we can't wait for them to come stay with us again!!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! These are the pics I have been waiting for! I know how you've felt waiting for pics of Katelynn! Allison is adorable and we LOVED spending the weekend with you! Can't wait to do it again. Keep the pics coming!!
Love, Uncle Jason, Aunt Sandy & Katelynn
Post a Comment