We're good!! We had our doctors appointment today. The baby is Head DOWN!!! Heart beat of 143, a full head of hair and weighing close to 6 1/2 pounds!! We got to see the little face. The baby was very active during the sono. Lately it's had the hiccups a lot. Dr. C thinks that we'll go all the way up until our due date. Another 31 days!!!! I'm not sure if I can go that long. I swell so easily, I'm giving up on wearing my rings I don't want to have them get cut off. My blood pressure has been great though!! So now we get to start our weekly doctor appointments!
Side view 35 weeks 4 days

Front view 35 weeks 4 days
1 comment:
YAY! You are in the home stretch! I know it's tough, but it will be over soon - and you'll have an adorable little baby to love!
You're looking great!!!!
Post a Comment