Monday, September 29, 2008

week 37 and counting...

So we had our doctors appointment today, No Change. :( Such a bummer! But baby is getting bigger, not so much room to move around anymore. I've been noticing more braxton hicks. Below I've posted some pictures of the nursery by request.








I had my babyshower at work today and got some much needed and very cute baby stuff. Thanks Sarah for the wonderful shower and oh so yummy cupcakes! Later this week we have our baby shower at Jeff's work. So I'll be back to blog about that later.

I've posted pics also from paytons pictures on the previous blog. Check them out!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love the furniture! I'm glad to finally see some pics of your house! :)

There's nothing worse than waiting for some progress. Baby will come soon enough. I know waiting is awful! :(

Hang in there!