At our doctors appointment Tuesday we found out some good news!! I'm 50% efaced and a finger tip dialated which is like 1 cm. Not much but it's a start!! I'm retaining a lot of fluid right now so my blood pressure went up a little, not anything to write home about, and she gave me some medicince to let me sleep. I havn't slept good in a long time and with no sleep plus hormones I tend to cry a lot easier about things that usually wouldn't upset me. Next week Dr. C is going to be out of town so we get a substitute doctor. She still thinks that we'll be meeting our baby around our due date so hopefully she's in town at least when we do deliver.
This pastweekend we celebrated cousin Payton's birthday he turned 2!! And he thinks we're having a baby Girl. So we'll see!




Tuesday night we celebrated my Dad's birthday with some grilled steak, baked potatoes and Red Velvet Cake!! YUMMO!
I'll post some pics in the morning. I'm typing during commerical breaks during the Greys Anatomy Season Premier. Gotta GO!
1 comment:
The end is near...we can't wait to meet Baby! Try to relax and enjoy yourself!
Post a Comment