You guys thought I was talking about me didn't you. ;) Nope! We need a little more time in the incubator.
My bestfriend Cara and her husband Jason welcomed their little one into the world today. I didn't get to see them since I had to work and Mom and Dad where a little tired from everything so I get to visit tomorrow. I couldn't blame them Raegan Elizabeth decided Mom's water should break at an early 1:00 am. She arrived around 11:00. They almost thought a C-section was needed but thankfully it wasn't!! I'll have details on stats tomorrow, I can't remember them exactly at the moment. And of course some pictures. Baby and Mom are doing good. I think the baby weighs 5lbs and I think 3oz?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would have expected a call if that were true! Sweet Baby will be here soon enough. Congrats to Jason and Kara - so glad she didn't have to be on bedrest too long! :)
Post a Comment