So we've been busy getting ready for the baby. I've been a little on the tired side between not sleeping due to the massive heart burn, multiple pee breaks and nice jab in the ribs out of know where enough to wake you up and have to pee again. Oh and did I mention the charlie hourses? Ya, those are not so fun either. The support stockings aren't working so well these days, my ankles still swell at work with those hot things on. I'm just glad we've been having nice cool weather. I've been freezing Jeff out at night. With it being 50-60 degrees outside, both bedroom windows open, ceiling fan on, and a regular floor fan on.
But I definetly have a great Husband, Jeff's been great about rubbing feet, ankles anything to help the swelling. He's been taking care of dinner and the dishes, Vacuuming the house running up and down the stairs to take care of stuff so I can just prop my feet up.
This coming weekend we get to have cousing Jennifer do some belly pictures!! I'm so excited!! I'll be sure to post some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment