We're almost there!!! I've been counting down the weeks of when I don't have to work 3 days during the week. We went to the doctor on tuesday. Dr C. Says I'm measuring right on schedule. She thinks that the baby will weigh about 8lbs give or take a little. But she thinks that the baby may have went back to being breech again. :( So in 2 weeks we're going to do a sonogram to make sure. Cross your fingers that the baby's head down!!! Thankfully we have plenty of time for the baby to turn on it's own. We've been busy over our holiday weekend. We finished the nursery, put the shelves up and put up the baby pics of parents and grandparents. We also put up the new ceiling fan and got rid of our disco ball looking light fixture. Jeff put together the bookcase, now he just needs to do the little details to it he wants and stain it!! We bought a new living room, television and all. And moved our old furniture up stairs. We also bought our camcorder!! So I think we're offically ready for baby and entertaining for when the baby is here and ready for everyone to love on it!!!
I'll try and post pics later.
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment